Matthew Fritz Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast, 2018
All orders need to be picked up in Greendale, Wisconsin.
We do not ship.
Ripe red cherry, raspberry and blackberry; with notes of cedar and sandalwood. Firm tannins on the palate. Matt Bonanno and Fritz Stuhlmuller joined forces to create Matthew Fritz, with the mission to consistently deliver premium wines from top notch appellations at outstanding prices. 65% of the 2018 Mathew Fritz Cabernet Sauvignon fruit was sourced from a single vineyard in Sonoma County at the meeting point of Alexander Valley, Russian River and Chalk Hill. The remaining 35% was sourced from the Redwood Valley in Mendocino on the Finnish Colony Bench.
North Coast, California